It is said that the average adult makes about 35,000 conscious decisions through the course of a day. These decisions range from small things such as what to wear. Or it can be larger events such as planning a family vacation. Life is full of choices and we all set out to make the right ones! Fashion and lifestyle blogger, Linoya Friedman, has offered us her top lifestyle tips. These tips will make life’s decisions a little easier!
- Stay true to yourself and to your own style. Don’t follow trends just because they are in. Be who you are and learn how to dress like it!
- If you ever feel lost about your sense of style, just follow the latest word from fashion bloggers. We are here for a reason, and it is to inspire you. You can find entire worlds in fashion blogs and you can surely buy a new wardrobe.
- If you like a certain location, don’t be afraid to go back there often. It is important to explore new places, but if there is one special place in your heart it is ok to keep going back.
- Learn to have patience, because career does not happen overnight.
- Study hard, whether it is actual studying or working, and leave your hobby for your free time.
- Read “The 100 Year Old Man who Jumped Out of the Window and Disappeared.” Other than being funny, it motivates you to take action and make your journey meaningful.
- It’s ok to start something now and finish it later. Linoya initially started her blog years ago. However, she went on to take a break to learn more about what it takes to run a blog. After re-launching, Linoya had even more success!